Type “NFL Draft” into Google Search and you’ll get about 110,000,000 results. If you do the same for “Capital Hill Hearings” you get around 7,950,000. The interest in this once a year selection of college football talent is mind boggling. There are thousands of websites, podcasts, blogs, and YouTube videos established solely for the purpose of following the annual event within professional football.
The diehard NFL fan has access to more information and statistical data than ever before. The quality of 2nd party reports, based on sound principles of scouting and player evaluation is staggering. From a former NFL General Manager’s perspective, there are enough detailed and quality laden assessments to draft entirely off Internet based information. In fact the top NFL Scouts aren’t necessarily working for the 32 Clubs, ESPN, or NFL Network. Premiere talent evaluators can now literally come from within the pro football fan base!
The “hype and circumstance” built into the media’s offseason coverage is meant to capture your imagination and hold your attention when there’s nothing to do on Sundays. By the time the actual NFL Draft draws near, it’s almost anti-climatic for the NFL fan that puts in all the work yet gets nothing really to show for it. EYE-DRAFT is the missing piece of the draft puzzle.
You’re the General Manager and you’re ON THE CLOCK. It’s time to utilize all the knowledge you have of your team’s players, its roster needs, and the available college talent pool. Here’s your chance to show you’re up to the task.
EYE-DRAFT brings all the aspects of an NFL Front Office on Draft Day right to you. This is a “one of a kind” opportunity to participate in the most significant part of building any NFL roster. Anyone can draw up a 32 selection mock draft. There are no time constraints, no trades to maneuver and negotiate, and there is no waiting for 31 other selections. You simply go from one player to the next, trying to predict an order and having no investment in the outcome.
With EYE-DRAFT you’ll represent your club, do the player evaluations, put together your draft board, and submit your selections all in the exact same manner that an NFL General Manager would. Success or failure depends upon your ability to understand your team’s needs and skillfully fill them with the talent available.
Here’s how it works;
- Go to www.eye-draft.com to pre-register through your email address.
- Enter to GM your favorite team or any number of teams on the EYE-DRAFT sign up page.
- No single person can represent more than one Club per draft, but multiple drafts will be conducted. Select one team or try to manage all 32 over 32 different Drafts!
- Evaluate the College Players through your own trusted scouting sources in the media, online, or in person.
- Build your draft board and formulate your strategies in preparation of being ON THE CLOCK.
- EYE-DRAFT will use the identical rules, time constraints, and selection sequence that the PROS use at the start of the official Draft. Then you’ll be able to make trades up to grab that franchise quarterback, or fall back to leverage even more talent. You can accumulate numerous picks or zero in on just a few. It’s all up to you!
- The Grand Prize Winner will be determined by who comes closest to the ACTUAL selections (Round and Player) of the team they represent. In the event of tie, a weighted formula based on round/pick will determine the eventual winner.
- The Grand Prize Winner will receive 2 Tickets to Super Bowl XVLIII in New York City.
EYE-DRAFT will take place exactly one week prior to the actual NFL Draft. EYE-DRAFT participants won’t have to idly sit and wait for their team’s next pick. You’ve already been there, done that!
EYE-DRAFT isn’t Fantasy Football or another attempt at a Mock Draft. EYE-DRAFT was created to give fans the actual experience of an NFL War Room and dealing with the dynamics that affect the eventual outcomes of the 32 NFL teams. The Football Educator has sensed growing numbers of the NFL fans clamoring for something different, something more real world and yet allowing for more direct participation.
EYE-DRAFT puts you ON THE CLOCK.