Here’s what Ted’s got to offer, among other things:
Some speaking topics
- Talent – Finding the Best & Brightest
- Mission – F.U.D.E.S. for thought (Focus, Unity, Direction, Excellence, Success)
- Development & Placement – Maximizing Performance & Finding the Right Fit
- Execution – The X’s & O’s of Team Success
- Failure & Success – Dealing with Adversity & Maintaining Excellence through Teamwork
Taking Your Team to the Top: How to Build and Manage Great Teams like the Pros; available on Amazon.com
- Media representation through Eric Winchel, Buchwald & Assoc.
- Professional representation through Jack Mills, Ascent Sports.
- Branding representation through Molly Fletcher, Fletcher Digital.
A Little Bit About Ted
- 16 years in the National Football League (’92-’08) as both General Manager (’02-’08) and Director of College Scouting (’95-’02) for the Denver Broncos. Member of the front office for back to back Super Bowl Championships in ’98 & ’99, 8 time playoff participant and member of numerous committees guiding scouting policies in the NFL.
- 1984 graduate of the United States Air Force Academy, a 4 year letterman (’80-’83) in football and coached for 5 years (’84, ’88-’92) under Fisher DeBerry (All-time Service Academy wins).
- 3 years in Berlin, Germany as an Air Force Intelligence Officer (’85-’88).
- United States National Bobsled Team (’85-’88) and participated in the U.S. Olympic Trials in ’88.
- Live television through both studio and color analyst work in College Football with The Mtn. Network and Altitude Sports (’09-’10_. NFL Draft Analyst work (in studio) with NFL Network (’12).
- Radio with Sirius XM, Chicago 670 The Score, Denver 104.5 The Fan, Denver Mile High Sports Radio (1510 & 93.7).
- Demo reel for media that can be forwarded upon request.
- Regular blog on TheFootballEducator.com, and was a featured writer for ProFootballTalk.com.
- Small business partner in Eye-Scout,Inc. (sports software company).
- Featured public speaker for many organizational events.
- Book will go to print in the summer of 2013 and published by McGraw-Hill.
I want to book Ted for my event.
(click to book Ted Sundquist for your event)